Terms of Booking
Some general terms and conditions are as listed below:
- Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or one way booking
- If fare for this booking is non-refundable in accordance with the cancellation policy defined below, no refund will be done if booking is cancelled
- The driver will only wait for 60 min from the pick up time for you to board the taxi. If the customer remains unreachable or does not confirm on the trip, the booking will automatically get cancelled and no refund shall be granted in this case.
- After reaching the boarding point, waiting charge of Rs 200 per hour will be charged after 30 minutes of waiting. These charges will be paid directly to the driver at the end of the trip with balance due (if any).
- If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey. If so, waiting charges for Rs 200 per hour shall be applicable.
- Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting a one-way journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be for 30 minutes max (This will be applicable if opting for one-way).
- In case of a round-trip exclusive journey, the cab and driver shall remain at the discretion of the customer for however many days the booking is made by the customer.
- Rules for cost incurred for modifications in the number of days for the trip will be in accordance with the cancellation policy as defined below
- A calendar day begins at 12.01 A.M and ends at 11.59 PM. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional day charges are applicable unless specifically as stated in the package rates quoted.
- No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator. Requests can be considered but picntic does not promise to produce these receipts in all cases
- PicNtic is a cab aggregator, and doesn’t own the cabs itself, or employ drivers and vendors directly. We are responsible for giving you the vendor's car and a verified driver, and ensuring the best of service levels. We will give full assistance in case the service levels from vendor/driver not match the expectations
- In case of service delay or cancellation of your trip by the service provider (vendor/driver), PicNtic will not be held liable for any loss of money/missed itinerary points. You undertake by using our service, that you will not be holding PicNtic liable for any actions by the car driver/owner of cab. In case of complaints, we will assist in filing a case against driver/vendor and help give all evidence as feasible
We totally acknowledge that emergencies occur and plans do change in real life. Hence, we are quite liberal with our cancellation policy. You may cancel your booking by calling the 24/7 customer service centre or emailing us at email@example.com at any time after booking your cab. Cancellation charges shall only come into picture in following cases:
- If you cancel your booking anytime prior to 72 hours of your pickup time, the entire advance amount remains refundable. For amount paid by cash, a cheque will be dispatched and for amount paid by card or net-banking, amount will be automatically refunded.
- Picntic might change driver & cab details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or other genuine reasons at driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
- Picntic reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of vehicle at any point of time.
- Picntic will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080487359715. For payments made online, the refunds need to be processed back to the original mode of payment. This is a mandatory requirement as per the instruction of our partner banks.